• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: RAGE #1 - 2/16 - Complete Results!!!!

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

Default RAGE #1 - 2/16 - Complete Results!!!!

Tozz: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the reemergance of Online Championship Wrestling! My name is Tozz, and I'm one half of your commentators for this evening, and by my side is none other than Dave Twenteay.

Twenteay: That's right, Tozz. You better get my name right. Tonight, we've got a great show planned for you.

Tozz: Coming up soon, we've got Debbie Diamond versus Angel Deville in a match you don't want to miss.

Twenteay: And in our main event tonight, we've got two mysterious souls that you don't want to cross paths with, The Dark Chaos Harito Itsuki versus The Grim!

Tozz: But before all that, please allow me to introduce to the man standing in the ring, OCW's brand RAGE's General Manager, Kraven Drake!

The spotlight hits Drake standing in the ring, while he looks around at the nice crowd in the arena. He sports a white suit, with a dark blue tie. His hair slicked back into a ponytail, he holds the microphone up to his mouth.

Drake: Welcome to OCW's Rage!!!!!!!!!!! This is the brand where we want to find people who have that ambition, that passion, and that drive to be in this business. We want to see if anyone has what it takes. But more importantly than that, we want to entertain you the fans. Now tonight, we've definitely got some entertaining matches set up for you, but just know that it isn't just going to end tonight. We will have more wrestlers, and more surprises as the days go on, because thats one thing OCW prides itself on, is that we don't stop looking for the best, and we don't stop striving to be the best. So my name is Kraven Drake, and I'm your General Manager for OCW's Rage. Now lets get this show started!

Angels We Have Heard On High blasts throughout the arena, as we get set for the first match of RAGE's official debut. Angel Deville walks out taunting the crowd as she makes her way down to the ring.

Tozz: Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for a match-up that will definitely be an interesting one. We've got an up and comer Angel Deville set to face a veteran of the ring, Debbie Diamond!

Twenteay: And who knows what will happen between these two tonight, because the buzz is backstage is that anything can happen tonight.

Tozz: I wonder who you've been talking too bud, but I wouldn't doubt it considering it's the first night of Rage.

Angel Deville hops into the ring, and awaits her opponent. Bitchin' by The Donnas now hits the stage, and out comes the crazed Debbie Diamond. She smirks as she looks down at the ring at her opponent, then changes to amore of an expressionless tone. She slides into to the ring, and quickly gets into Devilles' face, but backs away slowly as the referee gets between them. As soon as the distance is far enough, the referee signals for the bell.

Debbie Diamond runs quickly and rams Angel Deville with a knee to the gut, Deville hovers over, Diamond slings Deville into the ropes, Deville returns, Diamond tries for a clothesline, but Deville ducks, and hits a pegleg onto the back of the head of Diamond! Diamond stumbles to her knees, Deville takes advantage, runs towards the ropes again. She returns and tries to hit a swinging DDT, but Diamond picks her up instead and plummets her into the ground, and goes ape crazy with monster rights and lefts. Diamond grabs Deville's hair and pulls her up to where both are on their own feet now, and Debbie Diamond is now seething in rage. Diamond smiles to Deville, and then whips her into the turnbuckle. Diamond doesn't waste anytime and quickly spears into Devilles midsection right into the middle turnbuckle. Deville falls down in pain, grabbing her stomach, as Debbie smiles as she watches for but a moment. Debbie grabs Deville by the hair again, amd pulls her up, Deville slings a huge left hook into the jaw of Diamond, knocking Diamond back a bit. Deville then superkicks Diamond, and watches her opponent fall to the ground. Deville squanders for a cover,

Debbie kicks out at the one count!

Deville can't believe it. Deville gets Diamond up, setting her up for The Ice Storm, Diamond quickly reverses it, all the while knocking Deville to all fours. Diamond shifts a couple feet back, and then hits a huge punt to the side of Devilles head!! Debbie Diamond covers for the win

Tozz: And your winner...............Debbie Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie gestures for a microphone and gets handed one by a guy with staff written in white letters on his back. She wastes no time, cutting right to the chase.

Debbie: Oh my gawd that felt great! Like a thousand orgasms at once!

She is of no concern of the people in audience. She's in her own world right now. Her personal bouble. This is her world, and in her own mind, she is a legend. She baths in the spotlights, trying to take it all in. It's been so long since the last time. Way to long. She sits down on the canvas, not saying anything, just sitting there with her eyes closed, like she's meditating. This is the one and only state where Deborah " BabyDoll " Diamond feel completely whole and in peace with herself. She lifts the microphone closer to her lips, but still not opening her eyes. She sighes...

Debbie: I wish the others where here to see this. But, its like it's always been. When Debbie does something good, nobody is there to see it or recognize it. It's the story of my life....

She gets back up on his feet and suddenly turns her attention to the crowd, acknowledge their presence, sort of breaking one of the rules in pro wrestling.

Debbie: If any of you pricks thinks for a second that I care about you, or what you think about me, you better think twice. I'm not here to amuse or entertain you. The only reason I do this is for myself. Because " ME " is the only one I care about. So let this be a warning for weeks and months to come. I am not here because of you. But you are here because of me!

Debbie drops the microphone and leaves the ring as Debbie's music once again cranks the arena speakers....

The crowd is pumped from the spectacular match they just witnessed, and out comes Kraven Drake.

Ladies and gentleman, I would like to announce a surprise guest who would like to say a few words. Please welcome Tom St. Claire!

Hello, I am deeply honored to be here tonight, and I would like to thank every one of you for making OCW a part of your lives. Without you there would be no OCW. This is only the beginning, I hope to see every one of you here for our very first pay per view since the relaunch, Dawn Of Tomorrow!

Tozz: Welcome back from commercial, and we've got our next match ready to go. Mr. Winn and the man who calls himself Perfection is already in the ring ready to fight.

The ref rings the bell!

Mr. Winn attacks Perfection from behind and he stomps away. He hammers away on Perfection in the corner and he chokes him with his boot. Snap mare and Mr. Winn hits a knee drop for 2. Mr. Winn goes to the chinlock but Perfection fights out so Mr. Winn hits a knee to the gut. Mr. Winn dumps Perfection to the floor and he follows out. He drops Perfection onto the barricade and back in, Perfection hits some jabs. The Pretzel by Perfection gets 2. Mr. Winn comes back with the jackhammer and he hits the Avalanche in the corner. Mr. Winn goes for the Powerbomb but Perfection counters into the powerslam for 3. Mr. Winn leaves in frustration after the match.

Tozz: Mr. Winn is not happy about that at all.

So it begins again.

The camera brings us to a dark subway station, almost abandoned. Waiting for a train is a tall figure dressed entirely in black. The train pulls up, and three young men dressed in leather, with many tattoos and several large scars, prepare to exit. The camera picks up what may be a pistol on the one who appears to be their leader, and all wear brass knuckles. They are in a hurry, laughing and talking about grabbing a burger. The leader trips over the tall figure's duffel bag, falling hard. When he picks himself up, he is obviously angry. "Hey, watch - ". Suddenly he goes silent, eyes wide with fear. "Excuse me, sorry". All three then take off at a run. The tall figure is alone again, and begins to pick up his bag, when a bolt of blue lightning hits a nearby sign. When the smoke clears, the letters OCW are displayed. The tall stranger gives the sign an evil grin, and whispers " So it begins again ".

MAIN EVENT

Tozz: Ladies and gentlemen it is main event time, and what a main event we have for you.

Twenteay: You're definitely right Tozz, tonight's main event involves two mysterious figures, a veteran from OCW's past, and a fresh face from Japan, Harito Itsuki, or as he likes to call himself, The Dark Chaos.

Tozz: We've seen The Grim in action before in times past, but can he overcome the new dark force that is Harito Itsuki! Lets find out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3QoyKjJO8&fs=1&hd=1" width="858" height="508">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3QoyKjJO8&fs=1&hd=1" />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3QoyKjJO8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3QoyKjJO8

I walk Alone by Jorn hits the stage as the lights completely go out. White strobes hit the stage in random places, and then after about six seconds, complete darkness again, but then a final white beam hits the center of where the entrance ramp starts. There stands The Dark Chaos himself, Harito Itsuki. He looks around as smoke blows through the white beam, then white lights start lighting up the entrance ramp, and he begins to walk down it. He to the end of the ramp, when suddenly a large gong hits out of nowhere. Harito looks around like this isn't suppose to happen. The lights go out completely this time. Within 4 seconds, the lights return, and standing behind The Dark Chaos is none other than The Grim. Itsuki realizes he isn't alone anymore, and decides to try and blind elbow attack, but Grim blocks and grabs Itsuki by the throat, and then looks into his eyes like he is looking into his soul. Itsuki smirks into laughter, then slaps The Grim hard on the face.

Grim snaps his head back to looking at Itsukis eyes, then quickly slings him into the steel steps! Grim grabs Itsuki, and but Itsuki hits Grim into the gut, and does a roundabout DDT onto the floor! This match hasn't even started yet! Itsuki hops on Grim, and starts dishing out hard rights to the skull of Grim! Itsuki gets up as he watches Grim starting to try to get up himself, then Itsuki plants a Doomsday Kick, Grim quickly shoves the kick out of the way, grabs Itsuki by the throat, and slams him down with a huge chokeslam! Grim grabs Itsuki now by the hair, and starts moving towards the announcers table!

Tozz: This match hasn't even officially started and these two have made more noise and now they're headed our way!!

Grim tries to sling Itsuki into the steel steps again nearest the announcers table, but Itsuki blocks with his foot, and slams Grims head to the steps! Grim stumbles a bit, and then Itsuki connects with the Doomsday Kick onto Grims head as it hits the steps! Itsuki helps the stumbling Grim up then shoves him into the announcers table. Itsuki gets Grim laid out on the announcers table. Itsuki grabs a steel chair from behind the table, and hits Grim one time on the chest. Itsuki then takes the chair and starts choking Grim with it. He stops then hops onto the outside edge of the ring, fixing to do some kind of move when all of a sudden a voice comes over the speakers

Kraven Drake: Hold on, hold on, hold on!

Drake comes out to the stage with a concerned look on his face. Itsuki looks back at Drake

Drake: I'm not going to just have my show not have a main event. I mean the bell hasn't even started, and here you two are having a NO-DQ match you're not suppose to have. I mean if you two wanted to--

Just then, Grim grabs Itsuki by the throat, and chokeslams him through the announcers table!!

Drake: Grim! Did you hear what I just said! I said st--

The lights go completely out again, only to come back on without The Grim anywhere to be seen. Drake shakes his head as he tells the medical personell to check on Harito Itsuki.

Tozz: I can't believe what we just witnessed.

Twenteay: I think its safe to say that this feud is going to be far from over. They didn't even have the official bell rung! I mean Grim comes out of nowhere and attacks a new face here at OCW, and Itsuki almost had him taken down

Tozz: I wonder if Kraven Drake is going to have some explaining to do Twenteay, because that was just at the right moment. Or well it seemed like it. Itsuki had the upper hand

Twenteay: Oh come on Tozz, you know Drake was just doing his job, because these two were getting out of hand. They were booked for a singles match in that ring, no outside of it.

Tozz: All I will say is that you the fans need to tune in to the next RAGE, because someone has some explaining to do. I hope Harito is alright. Until next time!

OCW Efed Leader
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      35 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      7.83%

Good first show! Interesting to see what we are doing from here and where we are headed in the future. Hopefully more people will join as we go.

Thread Information