Thread: RAGE #2 - Debbie Diamond vs Dawn Kelly vs Freyja

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

Default RAGE #2 - Debbie Diamond vs Dawn Kelly vs Freyja

You can RP as much as you want.
      Deadline is March 1st 2019 at midnight.

@Smartmark

@Jman2014

@Adanriell
      Last edited by LG; 02-20-2019 at 05:09 AM.

OCW Efed Leader
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      35 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      7.83%

Color Key:

Gray: Scenery & Descriptions
      Pink: Debbie

Rejuvenated Diamond

Scene opens in a graveyard. It's gloomy and gray outside, and heavy rain falls down. A murder of crows scatters from a tree and spirals up in the air before they leave the scene. In the back we can see an old church. The graveyard is completely empty, and it doesn't seem it has many visitors at all. We suddenly see movement in the distance. The camera goes closer to the moving object and as we zoom even more in we can see a fair haired girl sitting on one of the headstones. She is dressed in a white dress and her hair is set up in two small pigtails. Around her head she wears a black headband. She's getting wet by the pouring rain, but doesn't seem to care. She's mumbling something to herself. Something so low that we cannot make any sense of it. We can now see the inscription on the headstone. It says; In memory of Ginger Diamond. Mom, Sister, Lover. The girl looks up and into the camera with her azure blue eyes. She starts to almost cradle back and forth, still sitting in the top of the headstone.

Starting from scratch is never easy. Luckily I have done it many times over the years. It's become somewhat like a tradition of sorts. To the OCW fans, I might don't look like your typical champion material, but make no mistake about it. If you call yourself a wrestling champion, you should know that the name Diamond are legendary, and that Debbie Diamond are synonym of greatness. I am not only a Legend of this business, holding more titles than you probably can count for, but I am a Goddess inside that squared circle. It's my world. And in that world, there is nothing I can't do, and there is nothing I won't do, to reach my goals. And if you don't believe me, I guess I just got to prove it one more time. The legacy has already been been built. I just got to carry it with me into the future, making the story about The Diamond Empire even greater. Because a Diamond has never been broken in vain. And because there will always be another Diamond. Last week I took my first steps into OCW territory, and it felt great. It felt right. And I thought to myself as I kicked Angel Deville in the head. This is gonna be so much fun! And this week, I get to do it all over again, but now with twice the fun. I can't wait to see what else the OCW management got in store for me the upcoming weeks. Because If I gotta run a gauntlet to hold gold again, I will be more than willing to do it. Hell, I would even fight my old nemesis Miss Faith in a best of seven's match if that's what I'd had to do. Because no obstacle is impossible, and no opponent to big. After all, there is a reason the name Diamond for ever will sparkle bright in the history books of professional wrestling. And the chapter has barely just began......

This user has no status.

I am:
      Sneaky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      13 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      93.54%

Unknown voice
      Freyja
      Scenes

THE GODDESS

A voice from downstairs shouts out in the darkness

Freyja are you up?

The light from a nightstand lamp comes on as we see a girl laying in a large bed, she throws the bed cover aside. There is a loud grown from the girl as she sits up on her bedside. On the wall above her head is a poster off a young and beautiful woman. We see that she studies it, and a huge smile comes too her face. There is something familiar with the face off the woman on the wall, as the camera closes up it is a picture of the former wrestling queen known as Jennifer Sky. Camera comes back on the girl and she has now pushed herself too her feet and put on a robe. The robe bears the name Freyja on the front left side as Freyja turns around we now see the robe has the picture of the Norse goddess Freyja on the back, it is sparkling with red and blue pearls. She smiles yet again when she sees herself in the mirror standing next to the bed. She takes a brush and starts brushing her hair. her long blond hair straightens for each brush stroke she takes. The voice from downstairs shouts out again

FREYJA are you up?

Yes, i'm up. calm down will you

I don't believe you, You know this is the day you have been waiting and training for, you can't be snoozing away the whole day.

You don't say (She yells back). I know this is my first match in OCW and i can't be more excited about the opportunity they have given me. When the phone call finally came, and i was given this unique opportunity i was screaming, and jumping up and down. I will show that the goddess off Freyja belong among the stars off OCW. I have heard some rumors that i'm facing a former Champion named Debbie Diamond. I know she has had some great fights with my idol Jennifer Sky. But Debbie dear, dear Debbie you are now facing a goddess off the Norse Mythology how are you even suppose to win against me? You know that a god can't be beating by a mortal, you should just stay at home where you can't be hurt. As for you Dawn Kelly i can't say i know who your are, never heard your name in any wrestling ring. Stay away Dawn and you too shall be speared off the humiliation. OCW fans around the world are you ready for the Goddess Freyja. I know i'm ready for you and i shall prove too you all that i'm worthy of your time because i am THE GODDESS

Freyja looks towards her poster of Jennifer Sky, she blows a kiss at it. A grim smile comes too her face, as yet again the voice yells out (FREYJA GET UP NOW) the camera fades to black as Freyja slams the door open and rushes down the stairs.

Thread Information