Thread: RAGE #2 Harito Itsuki vs ????

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

Default RAGE #2 Harito Itsuki vs ????

You can RP as much as you want.
      Deadline is March 1st 2019 at midnight.

@LG

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

**We go to a recap of the first episode of RAGE from last week, except its in black and white**

Grim tries to sling Itsuki into the steel steps again nearest the announcers table, but Itsuki blocks with his foot, and slams Grims head to the steps! Grim stumbles a bit, and then Itsuki connects with the Doomsday Kick onto Grims head as it hits the steps! Itsuki helps the stumbling Grim up then shoves him into the announcers table. Itsuki gets Grim laid out on the announcers table. Itsuki grabs a steel chair from behind the table, and hits Grim one time on the chest. Itsuki then takes the chair and starts choking Grim with it. He stops then hops onto the outside edge of the ring, fixing to do some kind of move when all of a sudden a voice comes over the speakers

Kraven Drake: Hold on, hold on, hold on!

Drake comes out to the stage with a concerned look on his face. Itsuki looks back at Drake

Drake: I'm not going to just have my show not have a main event. I mean the bell hasn't even started, and here you two are having a NO-DQ match you're not suppose to have. I mean if you two wanted to--

Just then, Grim grabs Itsuki by the throat, and chokeslams him through the announcers table!!

Drake: Grim! Did you hear what I just said! I said st--

The lights go completely out again, only to come back on without The Grim anywhere to be seen. Drake shakes his head as he tells the medical personell to check on Harito Itsuki.

Complete blackness appears.

Harito: Grim. Oh Grim, you have made a grave mistake. I could go on how you attacked me from behind like a coward. How you chokeslammed me from behind like a coward. But I won't do that. All I'm going to tell you is that you're going to have to keep your legions of hellion demons in check and prepared for a war, because I'm going to get to you, and when I get my hands on you, you are going to pay dearly. You're going to pay with your blood, and I'm going to make you scream in agony. And you might be thinking who your mystery opponent is, as well as mine. I don't know who I'm facing, but it is going to be a sacrifice, and an example to show you just how I'm going to crumple your body when we meet again. You think darkness is your friend, and your ally, but you will soon learn that I am the darkness, and I will swallow your soul and make your lifeless body bleed out every drop. I'm coming for you Grim, the nightmare is coming....The Dark Chaos is coming...

Thread Information