• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Will there be a Power Storyline between Vince vs Stephanie, Shane and Triple H?

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.19%
      Achievements Posts

Default Will there be a Power Storyline between Vince vs Stephanie, Shane and Triple H?

Lets be honest. WWE is finally doing something right. I haven't been this excited to see where something goes in a long time in WWE. TWO major championship matches, one being at Wrestlemania, was set in stone (Ronda vs Lynch, Kofi vs Bryan-almost). Triple H, Stephanie and Shane given opportunities to Lynch and Kofi and they succeeded and everything was set into place. According to Vince, that doesn't mean crap. So Vince comes on the scene, throws both Lynch and Kofi out of the title picture, only to be replaced by two people who was just handed the title match. Flair lost her opportunity at the belt. Owens just came back from injury. Regardless, I still believe that Becky Lynch will end up at Wrestlemania winning the RAW Womens Championship, and Kofi Kingston winning the Smackdown Championship.

So my point of this post is the overall storyline - Vince McMahon vs Triple H, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon. Vince comes out of nowhere to overrule Triple H, Stephanies and Shanes decisions of the two biggest title matches, and the fan base is going insane. Just a side note, Batista wants to fight Triple H as well. So we have all this going on, and honestly, this storyline has to go way past Wrestlemania. The power struggle storyline is going to be one for the ages. I'm not entirely sure where they are going, but you've got to admit to yourself that there has to be a reckoning with Vince overruling the others decisions. Especially when they are huge championship matches.

So this brings me to a prediction. Right now the only wrestling match on the card for this years Wrestlemania other than Flair vs Rousey, is Lesnar vs Rollins. I hate to say this, I really do, and I do not want it to happen. But if WWE goes down this one particular path, then the biggest upset they can do with Vince is have Vince take Rollins out, and you know who - Roman Reigns - gets put back into the title picture just like that. BUT even if it happens, I doubt it will take place, because what is going to end up happening before Wrestlemania is that it will all come to a head with a showdown of Triple H, Stephanie and Shane against Vince McMahon making these crazy decisions, and when that happens, expect Vinces Wrestlemania changed back to our Wrestlemania persay. This is going be a huge year for WWE, especially for Wrestlemania, the Superstar Shakeup.

What are your thoughts?

|| VIP ||
      I AM 3:16

I am:
      Cool

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      5,380 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      30.02%
      Achievements Posts

i think vince shows his favorite superstars
      💀There's Only One Gimme a Hell Yeah 💀
      Facebook WWE WWF Best Video

Twitter.com/SajjadFazli

WD Staff
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      1,196,832 (220 Banked)
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      2 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      39.26%
      Achievements Posts

It's WrestleMania season and if this is the case, it will be a different path than we've seen. It has my interest, despite the same thing happening in the RAW Women's and WWE Championship matches. Big things poppin', little things stoppin'. They've got more signed main rsoster talent than ever before so the possibilities are endless.
      I might need to stop at the gas station and grab a soda and snap into a Slim Jim as my mouth is getting dry hanging open as we travel down the road to WrestleMania at a good clip.

And I forgot to mention lean and mean Batista. He has my attention now...HUH?!

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.19%
      Achievements Posts

|| VIP ||
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      26 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      0 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      78.19%

I think It might be... at the moment based on storyline nothing is certain about being a Power Storyline between them but It might be beacuse I heard a lot of rumors about Vince who gonna leave the company and going to XFL and put Triple H and Stephanie in charge.
      Or It's just about involving more superstars in storylines and turning one-on-one matches to triple threat matches or more to using all of them at WrestleMania.

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.19%
      Achievements Posts

I know there really hasn't been anything involved with Vince and them yet, but I see it coming. It has to be in my opinion, because for Triple H, Stephanie and Shane to make these decisions only to have Vince come behind them and completely undo it just because he feels like it, it has to be leading to something for Vinces exit. And yeah you're right, this could be Vince's exit to go full steam for the XFL.

Thread Information