Lets be honest. WWE is finally doing something right. I haven't been this excited to see where something goes in a long time in WWE. TWO major championship matches, one being at Wrestlemania, was set in stone (Ronda vs Lynch, Kofi vs Bryan-almost). Triple H, Stephanie and Shane given opportunities to Lynch and Kofi and they succeeded and everything was set into place. According to Vince, that doesn't mean crap. So Vince comes on the scene, throws both Lynch and Kofi out of the title picture, only to be replaced by two people who was just handed the title match. Flair lost her opportunity at the belt. Owens just came back from injury. Regardless, I still believe that Becky Lynch will end up at Wrestlemania winning the RAW Womens Championship, and Kofi Kingston winning the Smackdown Championship.

So my point of this post is the overall storyline - Vince McMahon vs Triple H, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon. Vince comes out of nowhere to overrule Triple H, Stephanies and Shanes decisions of the two biggest title matches, and the fan base is going insane. Just a side note, Batista wants to fight Triple H as well. So we have all this going on, and honestly, this storyline has to go way past Wrestlemania. The power struggle storyline is going to be one for the ages. I'm not entirely sure where they are going, but you've got to admit to yourself that there has to be a reckoning with Vince overruling the others decisions. Especially when they are huge championship matches.

So this brings me to a prediction. Right now the only wrestling match on the card for this years Wrestlemania other than Flair vs Rousey, is Lesnar vs Rollins. I hate to say this, I really do, and I do not want it to happen. But if WWE goes down this one particular path, then the biggest upset they can do with Vince is have Vince take Rollins out, and you know who - Roman Reigns - gets put back into the title picture just like that. BUT even if it happens, I doubt it will take place, because what is going to end up happening before Wrestlemania is that it will all come to a head with a showdown of Triple H, Stephanie and Shane against Vince McMahon making these crazy decisions, and when that happens, expect Vinces Wrestlemania changed back to our Wrestlemania persay. This is going be a huge year for WWE, especially for Wrestlemania, the Superstar Shakeup.

What are your thoughts?