Drake: Can I have everyone's attention please?

The show begins with Rage's General Manager, Kraven Drake, standing in the middle of the ring, surrounded by security guards.

Drake: Obviously from the ending of last week, I might have an enemy on my hands. I do not want it to be that way, since I had no idea The Grim would do what he did. Harito, I'm only out here to issue an apology to you, and I have an arrangement that I believe you would be most interested in.

"I Walk Alone" by Jorn immediately hits the stage, and out comes a very furious Harito Itsuki. He stands at the entrance ramp for a moment glaring down at the ring at Drake. He walks down the ramp, and gets in the ring. Drake puts the guards at ease, and then behind him. He hands Harito a microphone.

Harito: You better have a very good arrangement planned if you don't want to end up in a very bad place with me.

Drake: Oh trust me I definitely do. See, OCW has a PPV called the Dawn of Tomorrow coming soon, and I need a main event. What better way than to have Harito Itsuki vs The Grim as that?

Harito steps closer to Drake.

Harito: The only way I step into the ring against The Grim again is if that match is a No Holds Barred match.

Drake: You got it.

Drake extends his hand out to shake Harito, Harito gives him a firm handshake. The lights go out, all except the titantron. The Grim appears.

Grim: Be careful what you wish for Harito. At Dawn of Tomorrow, it will be the death of your career, and the end of your soul!

Lightning flashes as it hits all four corners of the ring. Everything goes back to normal as the lights come back on in the arena. Harito is ready for The Grim.

Tozz: What a way to kick off to RAGE! Welcome to tonight's show, episode number two!

Tweantey: That's right Tozz. We've got now a locked in main event of The Grim vs Harito Itsuki in a No Holds Barred match for Dawn of Tomorrow PPV!

Tozz: Welcome back from commercial. Looks like our main event for Dawn of Tomorrow has been set with The Grim vs Harito Itsuki in a No Holds Barred Match. But up next, The Grim will be facing an newcomer name Jason Speed. Speed is already in the ring awaiting his opponent!

Lights go out in the arena, a huge gong sounds. As blue smoke rises around the ring, Jason Speed looks to be nervous, but ready. The Grim appears to be already in the ring ready to fight. As the lights come on completely, Jason Speed looks across the ring at The Grim, who is seething in rage. The referee signals for the bell. Ding Ding! Speed runs towards Grim, but Grim drops him with a huge boot to the face. Grim grabs Speed by the hair, and hoists him up, and slams him down with a bodyslam. Grim runs to the ropes, returns and hits a huge leg drop across the neck of Jason Speed. Grim gets back up, and lifts Speed by the neck, and slams him down with a chokeslam! Grim picks him up again, and connects with another chokeslam!

Tozz: Speed has no chance, and Grim is just now punishing the guy.
Tweentay: You got that right. Speed is getting demolished!

Grim looks at his fallen opponent, and Grim looks into the camera.

Grim: Harito! DEATH AWAITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grim picks up Jason Speed once more, but this time signals with his thumb running across his throat, flips Speed upside down, and connects with a huge Tombstone Piledriver. He takes Speeds hands and moves them over his own chest, and the referee counts...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tozz: And your winner..........The Grim. Wow, what a display of just absolute massacre.
Tweentay: But wait he ain't done! Look!

The Grim grabs Speed by the arm, and then pulls him to the outside. Grim slings Speed into the steel steps! Grim grabs Speeds head, and smashes it on the steps! Speed is busted open! Grim takes his hand and wipes the blood of his opponent across his chest, and looks into the camera.

Grim: I'm coming for you Harito, and this right here, is just a taste of what will happen to you!

Referees are running out from the back now, and they're now trying to get Grim to stop from doing more damage. Grim decides to back off, and he smiles as Speed lays unconscious.

Tozz: I don't think we will be hearing from Jason Speed anytime soon. Lets take a commercial break while they clean this mess up....

Harito Itsuki vs ?????

"I Walk Alone" by Jorn hits the stage. Out comes a focused Harito Itsuki, dressed in his usual attire. He makes his way down to the ring, where his opponent is awaiting him.

Tozz: I've never seen a luchador this tall Tweentay.
Tweentay: Never have I either.

Dressed in black tights with a red japanese writings and a dark red mask, this mystery luchador towers over Harito in height. Itsuki smiles at his opponent as he gets into the ring.

Tozz: Apparently from the info we received, this luchadors name is Dark Chaos?
Tweentay: But I thought that was the nickname of Haritos?
Tozz: Yes exactly. Maybe either this luchador forgot to check the roster list, or....well i don't know. Doesn't look good for a rookie.

The bell rings, and Itsuki and the luchador quickly ties up. The luchador slings Itsuki into the turnbuckle quickly, and starts unloading on some massive boot to gut hits. Itsuki slides out the ring quickly, and the luchador claps his hands side to side, and signals for Itsuki to get back into the ring. Itsuki obliges and slides back in. They tie up again, but this time Ituski quickly connects with a kick to the luchadors knee, luchador stumbles, Itsuki kicks again, this time, making the luchador get on one knee. Itsuki runs towards the ropes, and comes back, and the luchador grabs Itsuki by the throat, and throws him into the referee!!!!!!!!! The referee is now down!

Tozz: Hey! We are getting some information backstage!

Cameras start showing on the titantron a laid out man in the back.

Tozz: Look Tweentay! It's the real luchador! Someone must have knocked him out...oh no....do you think Tweentay what I'm thinking?
Tweentay: Look in the ring!

The luchador reaches into his tights and pulls out some brass knuckles. He slides them on, and as Itsuki gets to his feet, WHAM! The luchador hits Itsuki with a sickening knock out punch with the brass knuckles. Itsuki is laid out cold as the luchador stands above him. The luchador reaches for his mask, and pulls it off.

Tozz: Holy cow! It's The Grim! The fake luchador is The Grim!

The Grim kneels down and takes Itsuki by the hair, and just delivers sickening blows straight to his forehead. Itsuki is now bloody thanks to those brass knuckles. The Grim yells at Ituski

"I told you Death was Coming!"

Officials from the back are running down to the ramp, Grim takes notice of this, and quickly rolls out the ring on the opposite side of which they were coming. Grim smiles with an evilish grin as he watches the officials check on his bloody enemy inside the ring.

Main Event
Debbie Diamond vs Dawn Kelly vs Freyja

All three girls are in the ring as we get back from commercial break. They get introduced to the audience, and all three getting mild reactions from the audience. The bell rings and the match is underway. Debbie wastes no time, attacking Dawn Kelly, throwing her out of the ring, concentrating on Freyja. The two women go toe to toe in the middle of the ring, staring each other down. Debbie throws the first punch, but Freyja counters the attack and grabs Debbie's arm, irishwhipping her into the nearest corner. Debbie hits the turnbuckles and bounces back. Freyja connects with a bulldog-type of move and makes a quick cover. 1.....2....No! Dawn Kelly is back in the ring and breaks the cover.

Freyja and Dawn goes at it now, throwing punches at each other. Debbie gets back on her feet and charges, connecting a dropkick to Dawn, sending her backwards into the ropes. She bounces back only to find herself being double-teamed by Debbie and Freyja. Shades of the immortal Dudley Boyz as Freya sets it up, lifting Dawn high up in the air. But from out of nowhere, Debbie connects a neckbreaker variant on Freyja. She makes the cover and the referee counts. 1.....2..... No! Freyja kicks out. Debbie lifts Freyja back on her feet, setting her up for a powerbomb. Freyja is lifted up on Debbie's shoulders, but fights back by throwing punches at Debbie's face. Debbie stumbles, and from out of nowhere, Dawn connects with a spear! WOW! The audience can't believe it! All three girls are down and Dawn is the first one to retaliate, getting back on her feet. She looks down on her downed opponents and goes for a cover on Debbie. 1.....2....No!

Debbie kicks out! Dawn wastes no time, she makes the cover again, but this time on Freyja. 1.....2.....No! Debbie breaks the hold. Debbie lifts Dawn up and connects a powerbomb onto Freyja! Debbie gets back on her feet but does not go for the cover, but instead she climbs the turnbuckles. She poses on the top, getting major boooo's from the audience. She leaps off. Shooting Star Press! WOW! We barely see this move inside a wrestling ring anymore, as it's been classified as to dangerous for the competitor. Debbie doesn't care about the risks. She misses! Freyja moves and pulls Dawn with her. Debbie crashes onto the canvas and Freyja wastes no time. She grabs a hold of Debbie and puts her in a submission move. This got to be it, she has locked in the move in the middle of the ring. Debbie screams in pain, trying to reach for one of the ropes, but without success. Freyja tightens the grip. This has to be it. Debbie is about to tap, but Dawn breaks the hold by stomping her feet on Freyja. All three women gets back on their feet, and for a couple of seconds it feels like they have hit status quo.

It doesn't seem like any of the three wants to give up. They all look at each other. Exchanging glanzes. Nobody moves. Freyja charges at Debbie, but Debbie gets out of harms way. Freyja goes head first into the turnbuckles. Dawn makes a move on Debbie, but also gets countered. Debbie grabs a hold of Dawn. Inverted Stomp Facebreaker! Debbie makes the cover, and before Freyja manages to interfere in the fall, 1......2......3! Before the referee could even lift her arm in victory, she slides outside the ring towards the ring announcer.

Debbie grabs the microphone out of the hands of the ring announcer, who is about to call her name. Debbie doesn't care, and cut's right to the chase.

Debbie: What a rush! Time to throw me some real competition Kraven! This company of yours is bush leagues! Don't you know who I am? You should feel honored that I picked your lousy company before anyone else!

From out of nowhere, sending Debbie down with a modified spear. Freyja doesn't stop there, sending punches to Debbie who try to defend herself. Freyja releases her fury upon an almost defenseless Debbie Diamond. Security and EMT's are surrounding the ring now, but everyone hesitates about entering the ring. Freyja release her grip on Debbie and leaves the ring, letting the EMT's in. The show ends with Freyja walking backwards up the ramp with a grin on her face.....