• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Rage #3 - 3/31 - Complete Results!

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

Default Rage #3 - 3/31 - Complete Results!

Tozz: Welcome to OCW's RAGE! We are are going to start this show with what is going to be a great match between Freyja vs Dawn Kelly!!!

Dawn is already in the ring when Freyja's music hits the arena speakers. Out on the stage walks a bunch of men all dressed like viking warriors of old times. They are carrying long spears and shields and takes place on both sides of the aisle leading down to the ring. They simultaneously start to hit their spears on their shields and chanting, a single spotlight now peeks down on the entrance where Freyja makes her way out on stage. She is dressed as a nordic valkyrie, as taken out from Richard Wagner's Der Ring Des Nibelungen. She makes her way down the ramp, not hurrying, taking in the response from the fans in the audience whetever it's heat or pops, she doesn't care.

As she makes her way up the steel steps she loses the cape she's wearing and let's it drop to the ground, revealing a outfit underneath that doesn't leave much to the imagination. This entrance is PPV worthy, no doubt. But before she manage to get trough the ropes and inside the ring, Dawn attacks her and sends a knee right to her face. She follows up by grabbing a hold on Freyja's neck and delivers a neckbreaker before going for the pin, but Freyja kicks out before the first count. Both women gets back on their feet where Dawn again gets the upper hand after a series of exchanging punches, she irishwhips Freyja into the corner and goes for a clothesline, but this time Freyja counters and Dawn goes into the turnbuckles. Freyja wastes no time and delivers a suplex to Dawn, she goes for the pin, but Dawn also kicks out before the referee's first count. This match is explosive! Both girls have got in a pinfall before the match even have reached the one minute mark.

Both girls once get back on their feet and this time they have a stare off in the middle of the ring. Freyja throws the first punch and Dawn is taken by surprise. She goes down and Freyja goes for the ropes. Lionsault connects on Dawn! She goes for the cover again, but Dawn kicks out at the two count. Freyja once again goes for the ropes. She leaps up on the second rope, but instead of a Lionsault this time, she connects a bulldog variant. She once again goes for the cover, but Dawn kicks out at two again. Freyja lifts Dawn up, sending a couple of Flair chops to Dawn before once again going for the ropes. This time she uses the ropes for speed, but unfortunately Dawn manage to counter her attack and sends a gut wrenching knee to Freyja who goes down. This time it's Dawn's time go for the ropes and she starts to climb the turnbuckles, posing as she's reached the second one, trying to get a good reaction from the audience.

But by doing this, she loses focus on Freyja in the ring, who's back on her feet and quickly makes a grab around Dawn, sending her down with a devastating powerbomb! She climbs the ropes and poses on the top turnbuckle. Being empowered by the boooo's from the audience, she smirks before leaping off the top turnbuckle. Shooting Star Press connects! What a move from Freyja! This has to be it! Freyja makes the cover and the referee gets down 1......2.......3!

Freyja quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone out of the hands of the ring announcer before re-entering the ring. Dawn is still down in the middle as Freyja stands over her and speaks.

Freyja: Have no worries Dawn, you fought good and will get your place in Valhalla. I can see the valkyries even now, descending to take you with them. Look at them, aren't they beautiful?

Freyja sits down in the ring, legs crossed besides Dawn as her music cranks the arena speakers.......

Jacob Freeman make his way to the ring, and easily slides in. Jason Winn races out of the back, and down the ramp! As he eagerly starts to enter the ring, Freeman slides down to eye level. Winn begins to have doubts. The ref breaks it up and he enters the ring. Freeman starts the match with a wicked clothesline and lays Winn out. When his head clears, Winn kips up and gives Freeman a solid dropkick to the head. Freeman staggers and almost goes down, but recovers and delivers three black hole slams in a row, Winn is OUT! Freeman then delivers a leg drop for good measure, before pinning the unconscious man.

Tozz: And Jacob Freeman shows no mercy on his opponent tonight, ranking up his first victory here in OCW!

Tozz: Ladies and gentlemen, up next is Debbie Diamond vs a new up and comer with OCW. That's all the info we have on the up and comer, so I guess thats why they called her a mystery opponent.

"Bitchin" by The Donnas comes on over the speakers. A few moments pass, and no sign of Debbie.

Tozz: We are just getting word something is happening backstage!!!

We go to backstage, and there is Freyja stomping away on Debbie. She grabs Debbie by the hair, hoists her up, and then slams her against the wall. Then does it again! Officials run breaking Freyja up from Debbie, and starts moving her away. They help Debbie get to her feet, and a little bit of blood is seen from a busted lip. Debbie smiles as she looks at Freyja as the officials carry her away.

Tozz: Holy cow, Freyja jumps Debbie, and from the back I'm getting word that now Debbie's match tonight is now cancelled. Before our big contract signing, lets go to commercial.

Kraven Drake is now standing in the ring in front of a table with two chairs on each side.

Drake: In my hand right here is the contract for our Main Event at our very first pay-per-view. A No Holds Barred match for The Grim vs Harito Itsuki. Now some may wonder, why do you need a contract for this match? Because in this contract, it states that whoever wins this match will have a very special prize. One that cannot be revealed to the public just yet.

*Crowd boos*

Drake: I know, I know. Another stipulation in this contract is that The Grim and Harito Itsuki cannot fight each other unless they are provoked until their PPV match-up. If they cross this line, there will be punishment at my discretion. Now without further adeiu, let me introduce "The Dark Chaos" himself, Harito Itsuki.

"I Walk Alone" by Jorn hits the stage, and out comes Harito Itsuki. He smirks, but looks serious. He walks down the ramp, and gets into the ring. He shakes hands with Drake.

Drake: And out next is the one and only - The Grim!

*Dong* *Dong* *Dong*

Lights go out except for the entrance. A murky dark purple smoke arises, and out comes the mysterious Grim. The Grim stares down at the ramp at his opponent, and begins to walk down the ramp. He gets into the ring as the lights come back on.

Drake: Now gentlemen, I know there is bad blood between you two, but all we are trying to accomplish here right now is for you two to say something, then sign this contract. Itsuki, why don't you go first.

Itsuki: Grim, there is one word that comes to mind when I think about you now. You wanna know what that word is? Well, that word is coward. That's right Grim. A creeping little coward who loves to attack from behind to get the upper hand. That's what you've done to me these past few weeks. You've attacked me from behind, but I can't wait until Dawn of Tomorrow, because there isn't going to be any hiding that you will be able to do. You will have to face me head on, and then everyone will learn why I'm the best in this business, and all you've been is a peeping tom, always lurking and attacking when someone is most vulnerable. I'm your worst nightmare Grim, and you will learn that this match is your own grave that you have dug yourself, and that I'm the one who will shovel the dirt on your career, and watch you rest in your own despair.

Grim looks unfazed. Itsuki grabs the pen from Drake, and quickly signs the contract. Drake hands the microphone to Grim.

Grim: You're a fool. Just like all of these people, and just like all of the other superstars in the back. You think that The Grim cares about what you think? Your words mean nothing to me. All I will tell you is that what I do is I put action before I speak. All of this, this contract signing, this match is because I forced you into it. You're just another copycat without the height. and you are going to find out why there is only one Grim.

Grim takes the pen, and signs the contract.

Grim: I will bid you one warning Harito. You don't want to provoke me until our match. Because one provoke from you, I will send legions of demons to crawl into your mortal bowels and make you suffer so much, that you will be begging me to call the match off. No Holds barred hmm....more like No More Souls.

Itsuki: You think you scare me? You obviously do not know who I am. So let me give you my own warning Grim. Provoke me, and I will you show you the depths of the abyss unlike you've ever seen.

Grim: See you in hell.

*dong*

The lights go out for but a moment, and when they return, Grim has disappeared, leaving Drake and Ituski standing in the ring.

Last edited by LG; 03-31-2019 at 11:16 PM.

OCW Efed Leader
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      35 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      7.83%

Great show! The heat are growing no doubt. Now we just need more players and this will be truly awesome

Thread Information