http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN3K1mbpXgg

- Zelina Vega and "El Idolo" Andrade have become the newest subjects for Rob Schamberger's Canvas 2 Canvas. You can watch Schamberger create in the video above.

- WWE shared a photo of their most decorated WWE Women's Champions on Twitter. The list includes:

Charlotte Flair (8 Reigns)

Trish Stratus (7 Reigns)

Mickie James (6 Reigns)

Alexa Bliss (5 Reigns)

Melina (5 Reigns)

You can see WWE's tweet below:

- Kurt Angle took to Instagram to share a favorite moment from his rookie year. He said that one of his favorite moments was getting the opportunity to Angleslam Mae Young. In a tribute of how tough she was, he explained that he never met a human being tougher than her. He also ended the post calling her a badass.

Below is Angle's post:

#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
View this post on Instagram
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
#F4F4F4 height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
#F4F4F4 border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
#F4F4F4 border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
#F4F4F4 flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
#F4F4F4 border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

In my rookie year, I was able to accomplish so much. One of my favorite moments was getting the opportunity to Angleslam an “80 year old” Mae Young. I never met a human being tougher than Mae. She was a badass. #RIPMae #itstrue

A post shared by Kurt Angle (@therealkurtangle) on