http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najuERx0WTQ

- Above is the latest WWE Top 10 featuring massive Money in the Bank falls from over the years. On Sunday the Men's MITB Ladder Match will include: Sami Zayn, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Ali, Randy Orton, Andrade, and Finn Balor. For the women it will be Naomi, Nikki Cross, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Carmella, and Ember Moon.

- WWE Shop's current sale is 40% off select tees and 25% off select titles. No code is needed, simply click here to receive the discount. The sale runs until tonight at 11:59 pm PT.

- Earlier this week, WWE posted a gallery of outtakes from WWE Superstar photo shoots. Sasha Banks posted one of herself and WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus on her Instagram along with the opening lyrics to Stratus' theme song, Time to Rock and Roll, "It's time to rock and roll, This time I'm in control. Right now I own the streets. I got the keys to the city. That's cause I get down." In the comments Stratus replied, "Yes, yes it is time to rock and roll 'lil Purp."

#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
View this post on Instagram
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
#F4F4F4 height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
#F4F4F4 border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
#F4F4F4 border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
#F4F4F4 flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
#F4F4F4 border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

It's time to rock and roll This time I'm in control Right now I own the streets I got the keys to the city That's cause I get down

A post shared by Sasha Banks (@sashabankswwe) on