Adam Page made a surprise appearance at today's Wrestle Gate Pro event in Nottingham, England to confront his AEW Double or Nothing opponent, PAC.

After the two had a match which Page won via disqualification, PAC got on the mic and told a fallen Page he wasn't going to come to Double or Nothing.

"I wanted to hurt ya, to maim ya, to torture ya," PAC said to Page. "And look, look! My work is done. So you can tell all of your little elite buddies, I'm not coming to Vegas! I'm not coming to Double or Nothing! And I'm not coming to AEW!"

Double or Nothing takes place on May 25 at 8 pm ET, streaming on B/R Live and Traditional PPV for $49.95. The Buy In pre-show streams for free on B/R Live and AEW's YouTube channel.

You never know who might turn up at Wrestle Gate Pro.......#LionsSpirit #AEW pic.twitter.com/mVf76yGHD0
— Wrestle Gate Pro (@WrestleGatePro) May 18, 2019

HOLY f--kING s--t! @theAdamPage is out to confront @BASTARDPAC at @WrestleGatePro #LionsSpirit @AEWrestling #AEW #DOUBLEorNOTHING @MattJackson13 @nickJacksonYB @CodyRhodes @TheBrandiRhodes pic.twitter.com/6hLgyweA44
— Wrestle Thoughts Podcast (@wtpoduk) May 18, 2019

Wait! PAC says he isn't going to #DoubleOrNothing and he isn't going to @AEWrestling !!!!!@theAdamPage @BASTARDPAC @MattJackson13 @nickJacksonYB @CodyRhodes @TheBrandiRhodes @IAmJericho @WONF4W @RyanSatin @WrestleGatePro #LionsSpirit pic.twitter.com/mQGmugZjPU

. @theAdamPage @WrestleGatePro @AEWrestling #LionsSpirit pic.twitter.com/INxsfy1ZKU