As noted, AEW has announced that their first World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned at the August 31 All Out pay-per-view near Chicago as Chris Jericho does battle with "Hangman" Adam Page in singles action.

Jericho took to Instagram today and said this match will be one of the biggest of his career.

"It's official.... #JerichoVsHangman for the #AEW World Championship in the main event of #AEWAllOut! It's going to be one of the biggest matches of my career, against one of the hardest hitting, most talented athletes I've seen in years. But get ready @hangmanadampage... school is about to be in session," Jericho wrote.

You can see Jericho's full post below:

#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
View this post on Instagram
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
#F4F4F4 height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
#F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
#F4F4F4 border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
#F4F4F4 border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
#F4F4F4 flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
#F4F4F4 border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

It’s official.... #JerichoVsHangman for the #AEW World Championship in the main event of #AEWAllOut! It’s going to be one of the biggest matches of my career, against one of the hardest hitting, most talented athletes I’ve seen in years. But get ready @hangmanadampage... school is about to be in session. @allelitewrestling

A post shared by Chris Jericho (@chrisjerichofozzy) on