By his own admission, Sami Callihan is a weird dude. Thus, it would seem that he and Dean Ambrose aka Jon Moxley would be two peas in a pod. Both guys are from Ohio and their paths have crossed before, and Callihan brought up the possibility of their paths crossing again were Moxley to join Impact.

"The thing is with Moxley is that you don't know what the hell he's gonna do," Callihan said while speaking to Wrestling Inc. on our WINCLY podcast. "He is the weirdest human being I've ever met in my life. I wouldn't past him to do a fight with the UFC at this point. No one really knows what Jon Moxley's gonna do. But I know if he wants to throw hands or jump into oVe, the door's always open for him."

Callihan said Moxley joining Impact would be a huge win for the promotion, but he isn't sure if he'd rather team up with or go head-to-head against Moxley.

"It would be a huge get for Impact Wrestling and I don't even know if I'd wanna him in oVe as I'd rather go toe-to-toe with him as there's unfinished business between me and him and I wanna shut his damn mouth," stated Callihan.

"It's a weird relationship of "little brother, big brother" and it's always the two of us striving to see who's better. We're both weird human beings and messed-up individuals. One day we're gonna get back in the ring together as grown-ass adults and see who's better."

In addition to his role as a wrestler for Impact, Callihan is also a promoter for Pro Wrestling Revolver who recently had their highest pre-sale and drew big numbers during WrestleMania Weekend.

"We're one of the most watched shows on the Highspot Wrestling Network and we drew 1,500 people WrestleMania Weekend in New York City. It's only gonna get bigger and better from here," said Callihan.

Callihan talked about what makes PWR so special and so unique for today's wrestling fan.

"I know Impact watches my shows and I like to think of it as a melting pot of all the different companies. It's the only place where you're gonna see the top indies guys vs. Impact guys vs. guys from other companies," revealed Callihan.

He then talked about how he brought Naito to Dayton, Ohio and that's the kind of crazy, spontaneous stuff PWR likes to do. He also said they have a "buffet of styles" that suit every kind of wrestling fan and feature matches that are technical, hardcore, comedic and "indierrific."

Like pretty much all promoters, Callihan also has his pet peeves in regards to what other promoters do or don't do.

"Other promoters sh*tting on other promoters," Callihan replied on what he hates. "Like, if we're not WWE, then we should all be working together. I hate this "us vs. them" mentality where all of these companies wanna b---h and complain about each other instead of working together and trying to have better shows…

"We can all have our own brands and visions of pro wrestling and give every single different fan an alternative to watch other than WWE."

Callihan then weighed in on Danny Daniels, the promoter of AAW, who said he doesn't like booking talent that works elsewhere around Chicago.

"That's his prerogative as a promoter. But I also understand there's five different companies running in Chicago and some of them run in the same building. It's a whole different animal," stated Callihan.

"It's not like he's saying, 'Oh, if you don't work my show, I'm gonna blackball you.' That's why I'm kinda upset at some of the wrestlers and how they dealt with it because it's their choice. They pick where they work and AAW gave them the option. They either pick to work there or they don't. We're independent contractors – we pick to do whatever we want."

Sami Callihan can be seen every Friday night on Pursuit and Twitch as part of Impact Wrestling. VIP tickets for Slammiversary (July 7 in Dallas) will go on-sale this Friday, May 17th, at impactwrestling.com. Tickets for Slammiversary will go on-sale to the general public on Monday, May 20. TV Tapings for the weekly TV show, Impact!, will be held June 6-7 at Melrose Ballroom in NYC.