Before i start me review of the first nitro, let me try to explain the landscape of WCW back in 95. Hulk Hogan was in a year long reign as Heavywieght champion, having beat Ric Flair for the title at the previous years Bash At The Beach, making his debut for the company.

We are building up to War Games the annual Fall ppv for the company on the 17th. The Big news so far is Big Van Vader has jumped ship to the WWF, but will not make his debut on raw unitl January 22 1996. So thast leaves a spot open on Team Hogan.

So far the matches signed for war games are 'The battle of the Horsemen' Flair facing him former stable maate 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson.

Wargames match Team Hogan (Hogan, Sting, Randy Savage, i'll let you know the fourth man soon, Dont want to give it away just yet), maneged by jimmy Hart vs The Dungeon of Doom (Kamala, The Shark (known to wwf fans as Earthquake), The Zodiac (yes/no, dont ask!), & Ming), Maneged by The Taskmaster, kevin Sullivan.

Those Were The Main Matches at the ppv.

On with the Show. What im gonna do is just give you the matches and the results can be found on my uptrend page.

place Held: Mall Of America, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Attendence: Unknown
Commentators: Eric Bischoff, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan, Steve 'Mongo' McMichael.
Three Matches Two Title Matches, 1 big debut

The first Match was a rematch Form Superbrawl 2

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs Flyin Brian Pilman

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship

Sting (c) vs Ric Flair

WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Hulk Hogan (c) Vs Bubba Rogers

Key (c) = Champion

For the results go to my uptrend page https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/wcw-monday-nitro-9th-september-1995~NDAwMTQx