vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tbkendrick View Post
      Hi All,

Pending acceptance of my donation and approval for VIP membership status, I think it's best to provide a small introduction.

My alias has always been tbkendrick (the man with the plan). From 2008 to 2010, I had a stint however as 'JamesJ' running TVcram forums - which was a dedicated archive for wrestling and MMA VOD only. Considering how tight nit the wrestling community is - who knows...some may have been members. Like many wrestling fans, I wanted to be able to access an archive of all promotions in one simple easy location and share with the world. Long gone are the days of medium quality videos on Yousportz, Sapo, Megavideo and Zshare (at least Youku and Tudou are still alive). So many websites have closed... wrestlingbay.tv, palaceofwrestling etc but it appears that WD has been one of the few constants. Such respect goes out to the people who have kept WD going since 2008. I can only imagine the dedication, time and resources that have gone into keeping the site going. While only 26, I have never adopted the world of torrenting and don't feel obliged to begin. I feel an old soul, clinging on to one click hosting, happy that sites like Rapidgator and Uploaded are there to continue the job that Rapidshare, Megaupload and Fileserve started among others.

I took a hiatus from wrestling after Mania 29, but due to a self diagnosis of OCD, I feel strongly obliged to continue from where I left off. As a result, the date in my wrestling world is 17th June 2015 (for WWE, TNA and Lucha Underground) and still catching up. I started watching ROH tv in 2009, but haven't watched any since the final HDNet broadcast in 2011, and I desperately wish to continue from that period. This is the reason I'm here. I am a subscriber of WWE Network and would also be of the ROH official VOD. However, ROH have not made the Sinclair TV shows from 2011-2013 available on their website. After contacting ROH, it appears that they do not have any plan in the immediate future to make these shows available. I have joined the WD VIP in hope that the crew can assist to fill this void in my life. I wish to catch up with WWE, TNA and LU to current day - while also adding ROH from 2011 onwards to my viewing schedule, EVOLVE and maybe PWG and NJPW.

While I will stay as a Network subscriber, and probably join sites like Floslam, NJPWorld or possibly Highspots Network - sites like WD are what fanned the flames of my love for wrestling. Without such, I would never have watched anything other than WWE.

Wrestling is the love that never leaves you.

tbkendrick

What a great intro, and yes the team is extremely dedicated, I am so proud of every staff and member who has made this place awesome Welcome to our family and please be active - and thanks again for your donation

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:
      http://ul.to/ref/3078460

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      1 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      7.96%

Hola senoritas and senors alike. (I'm not actually Mexican, despite my username)

Its been a while since I've been active here, so I felt like I should properly re-introduce myself. My name is Jordan, and you may (or may not) know me as the head admin of WrestleNation, and WrestleNation Forum on Facebook. I'm 22, and have been a fan of professional wrestling for what is going on to be 11 years now. I'm a pretty hardcore NJPW fanboy, as they've been my saving grace for keeping me into professional wrestling. My favorite wrestlers are Kazuchika Okada, Naomichi Marufuji, AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, Tetsuya Naito, and Eddie Edwards.

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,511,884 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      36 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

Quote Originally Posted by El Jordo View Post
      Hola senoritas and senors alike. (I'm not actually Mexican, despite my username)

Its been a while since I've been active here, so I felt like I should properly re-introduce myself. My name is Jordan, and you may (or may not) know me as the head admin of WrestleNation, and WrestleNation Forum on Facebook. I'm 22, and have been a fan of professional wrestling for what is going on to be 11 years now. I'm a pretty hardcore NJPW fanboy, as they've been my saving grace for keeping me into professional wrestling. My favorite wrestlers are Kazuchika Okada, Naomichi Marufuji, AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, Tetsuya Naito, and Eddie Edwards.
      Welcome here, hope you'll be active and have lots of fun at WD

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      2 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      37.8%

Ultimoginger here saying hi and thanking everybody for there hard work on makin this a great site! I'm huge into wrestling podcasts and love a good shoot interview, Been back into watchin ovw as of late and I'll only watch raw when something really catches my eye (Daniel Bryan retirement/night after Orton vs Lesner Bad gash summer injury) I do love love any wcw/wwf from 87 up to around 98 and will have a conversation with anybody nobody how bad there dressed over some old school!

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,511,884 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      36 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ultimoginger View Post
      Ultimoginger here saying hi and thanking everybody for there hard work on makin this a great site! I'm huge into wrestling podcasts and love a good shoot interview, Been back into watchin ovw as of late and I'll only watch raw when something really catches my eye (Daniel Bryan retirement/night after Orton vs Lesner Bad gash summer injury) I do love love any wcw/wwf from 87 up to around 98 and will have a conversation with anybody nobody how bad there dressed over some old school!
      Welcome here, I love the classics too Who are your favorites?

Code:

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      2 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      37.8%

Going by era, I love the 1990/1991 superstars and the last few years of prime time wrestling (Still a dream of mine to visit the old wwf control center someday) so when it comes to podcasts what happened when and something to wrestle are almost a never miss (Bruce Pitchard may have a bad reputation in the wrestling world but i could sit around and listen to him talk about wrestling all day) Can't wait for the Jim Duggan/Sean Mooney one to come soon because the 90's memories i have will more or less be the project of the show (Not alot of people liked Sean but i have always thought even from a kid that with his Vexed relaxed goofy style to hype upcoming shows and promos that "Mooney is money" )

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      6 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      0 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      79.17%

Default This is awsome

Hey everyone!

|| VIP ||
      Hiii Everyone :D

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      30 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      91.17%

Hii, My Name is Kris or as my User Name is reading TwistedSisterz, i am a Wrestling Fan since Almost 20 Years, I recently learned about this site and I have to say that I am a little sad that I have not discovered it much earlier. Because after a few minutes I have to say that all I've seen so far is exactly what I've been looking for, for years in reference to a community that shares shows, But also a community in which one can feel comfortable.

I look forward to the time here and to the community

Have a Nice Day Y'all

Awesome!

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      44 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      22.98%

Helloooo,

I'm back, well I'm new, but I'm back. I forgot all about this site, and then yesterday realized, hey I haven't been on wrestling desires since Wrestlemania 30 or so. So I am here. Names Jorge, from Indianapolis, and I've been a fan of wrestling since 1986. I'm old. I'm cocky, I'm bad! Oh wait, that's the Honky Tonk Man, I'm just a normal dude that likes wrestling and sometimes forgets to watch it on HULU. But hey, I try. Thanks for the forum and keep up the good work. I look forward to jumping in more here and there.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Sneaky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      13 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      93.54%

well since im the new guy

Real name Kenneth
      ive i Norway.
      Was recommended to join by my friend Smartmark.
      Not been following wrestling for somewhile, but always fun too look back on the old days.

Thread Information