vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      4.04%

Default No Mushrooms

No Mushrooms
      =============

A group of country friends from the Cottonwood Baptist Church wanted to get together on a regular basis, socialize and play
      games. The lady of the house was to prepare the meal. When it came time for Al and Janet to be the hosts, Janet
      wanted to outdo all the others. Janet decided to have mushroom- smothered steak. But mushrooms are expensive. She then told her husband, 'No mushrooms. They are too high.' He said, 'Why don't you go down in the pasture and pick some of
      those mushrooms? There are plenty in the creek bed.' She said, 'No, some wild mushrooms are poison.' He said, 'Well, I see
      varmints eating them and they're OK.' So Janet decided to give it a try. She picked a bunch, washed, sliced, diced them for her smothered steak. Then she went out on the back porch and gave Ol' Spot (the yard dog) a double handful. Ol' Spot ate every bite. All morning long, Janet watched Ol' Spot and the wild mushrooms didn't seem to affect him, so she decided to use them. The meal was a great success, and Janet even hired a helper lady from town to help her serve. She had on a white apron and a fancy little cap on her head. After everyone had finished, they relaxed, socialized, and played 42 and dominoes. About then, the helper lady from town came in and whispered in Janet's ear. She said, 'Mrs. Williams, Ol' Spot just died.'
      Janet went into hysterics. After she finally calmed down, she called the doctor and told him what had happened. The doctor said, 'That's bad, but I think we can take care of it. I will call for an ambulance and I will be there as quick as possible. We'll give everyone enemas and we will pump out everyone's stomach. Everything will be fine. Just keep them calm.'
      Soon they could hear the siren as the ambulance was coming down the road. The EMTs and the doctor had their suitcases,
      syringes, and a stomach pump. One by one, they took each person into the bathroom, gave them an enema, and pumped out their stomach. After the last one was finished, the doctor came out and said, 'I think everything will be fine now.' and he left.
      They were all looking pretty weak sitting around the living room and about this time the helper lady came in and said,
      'You know, that fellow who ran over Ol' Spot never even stopped.

http://adf.ly/1390328/thank-you

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,511,884 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      36 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

lol, that'll teach her not to do that to a dog

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:
      http://ul.to/ref/3078460

Teemo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well I'm glad they didn't pick my traps cause they are shaped like mushrooms

Thread Information