• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Drunk driver climbs tree after highway accident, tells police he is an owl

The Clown Prince of WD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      124 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      6 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      3.44%
      Achievements Posts

Default Drunk driver climbs tree after highway accident, tells police he is an owl

A Massachusetts man was arrested after being involved in an accident that was witnessed by a State Trooper Michael J. McCammon; the man's vehicle spun out of control in the snow, smashed into a snowbank before coming to a rest in the first and second lanes of I-290 west bound. Then the situation becomes bizarre.

According to the report in the Metro West Daily News, McCammon said the Maxima then continued forward at about 20 mph for about three-quarters of a mile in the breakdown lane, refusing to stop even though McCammon’s cruiser was directly behind it with his lights activated.

After the car did stop, McCammon said the driver got out, ran in front of his cruiser and then “jumped over the guardrail running down the embankment into the woods.”

Police tracked Troy A. Prockett, 37, down by following his footprints in the snow, the tracks ended at a tree which Prockett evidently scaled in order to avoid capture. Troopers ordered Prockett to surrender but he refused in “very slurred speech,” McCammon wrote, and then “asked if we had caught the guy who was driving and climbed higher in the tree.

When police asked Prockett why there was only a single set of prints in the snow, he replied that he had “had carried him on his back.” Naturally!

Prockett was also rambling on about what a great guy he is and about being an owl in a tree. At one point he told Troopers that they would need a chainsaw to get him down. Troopers opted to call in firefighters with a bucket truck instead to lift an officer up to arrest him.

Prockett was charged with third-offense drunken driving, failure to stop for police, resisting arrest, leaving the scene of property damage and disturbing the peace. He was also ticketed for a marked lanes violation.

I would rather die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather than screaming in terror like his passengers.

You don't have to be crazy to join Wrestling Desires. We'll train you for that.

If you think I'm crazy now, just wait till the sedatives wear off.

WD HOFers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      166 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted