I would like to apologize for abandoning everyone. I've had a lot going on over the last ten months or so.

I managed to pull a 3.0 in college. I recently back in December celebrated being off of my depression meds for a year. Tara tried to come back into my life and as I let her back in she said it was a lie. I ended up going into a massive depressed state and tried to off myself but was found. On top of that my grandmother and mom have both been in and out of the hospital, work, and I've tried to get things going with other girls, but they seem to disappear and such, just been a bad few months I guess lol. But yeah, I hope everyone understands.

My God son recently became real ill and they don't know what is wrong with him, but hes autistic so he doesn't communicate well, so he too hasn't been doing well, they don't know what is wrong with him.
My best friend just left for the marines - he finished boot came home for the holidays, and is gone for the next five years, me and his girlfriend may go on vacation this summer to where he is at. he will be stationed in the US, so it's not like it's overseas. We wont see him much but at least we will see him when hes on break or whatever. Well, so we think lol. (She's my cousin, so no funny business lol).

Oh, and Not this coming fall, but the following one once I finish my associates degree in System Development, I'm attending a private (I'm living at home still to save money on the schooling from a program they run - they cut off half of tuition if you live off campus and travel (they are six miles form me)) I will get my bachelor in Computer Science with a minor in Math even though I am terrible at math lol. I think I will do well though if I stay on top of things. I mean I'm doing over average as it is now and I don't really study more than I have too.

I hope everyone has been doing well here though. Happy New Years and Merry Christmas!