• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Road rage driver receives instant karma!

The Clown Prince of WD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      124 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      6 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      3.44%
      Achievements Posts

Default Road rage driver receives instant karma!

A female driver in Tampa, FL., uploaded a video to YouTube of a driver tailgating her vehicle on U.S. Highway 41. When the pickup driver passes her he flips her the bird - then karma steps in.

The female driver posted this narrative along with the video: "This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were.

I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass.

In the full video which I will post later, you will be able to see that not once was I mouthing off, I never brake checked him, and in fact until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all, I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen."

"He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged."

MyFoxTampa confirms that the FHP caught up with Jeffrey Travis White, 33, at his house on Snook Drive, where he was taken into custody without incident.

Source: http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/florida_friday_road_rage_driver_receives_instant_karma_(mugshot_video).html
      I would rather die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather than screaming in terror like his passengers.

You don't have to be crazy to join Wrestling Desires. We'll train you for that.

If you think I'm crazy now, just wait till the sedatives wear off.

WD HOFers
      Time is more valuable than
      money

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      14,487 (22,127 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A Smilie
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      39 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      71.03%
      Achievements Posts

I've watched this video about 6 times over the past day on various websites. It's everywhere I swear.

Thread Information