A woman from Indiana ran over a motorcyclist and then fled the scene; when cops finally caught up her, she had one tall tale to tell. Prionda Hill, 25, claims that she let God drive her car - at his request of course..

According to WANE, Anthony Oliveri was riding his motorcycle when police say Hill hit him with her car.

“I remember it happened and I didn't quite know what was going on for a split second. As I grabbed the handlebars as the bike was losing control and I looked back around my left shoulder, all I see is her tire and the left bumper getting ready to run my face over. Literally I was inches from that bumper and I just said to myself today is the day I die. I just shut my eyes and said if this is the way that God wants to do it then I guess that this is the way we're going to do it,” Oliveri said.

Police found Hill several blocks from where she hit Oliveri. She told police “she was driving and out of no where God told her that he would take it from here and she let go of the wheel and let him take it.” She’s now facing several charges.

The woman was not drunk at the time, police said, but did claim to have a prescription for Vicodin - a strong painkiller.

Source: http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/woman_mows_down_bikerclaims_god_was_her_co_pilot_(mugshot).html