Source: Rolling Stone

ROH star Dalton Castle was profiled by Rolling Stone recently ahead of this Friday's big Final Battle PPV. You can see highlights of the interview below, and the full story at this link.

His real life persona being similar to his character:

"I try to separate my personal life, but so much of me is the wrestler, so my lives kind of bleed together. I never try to do something in wrestling that I wouldn't do as a regular human being, and that keeps me from being seen as a caricature that could be offensive or hacky. It's a fine line, a very elaborate and absurd character, but for some reason, it's working."
Possibly going to WWE:

"I'm very happy with Ring of Honor right now. I'm exactly where I belong right now. I don't know what the future holds, but I'm also not setting my sights on anything, 'cause I'm gonna do the best I can here, and I'm gonna love doing it."
Silas Young feud:

"The pieces just kind of fell into place, and it happened so quickly. It's the classic story of fighting for something that belongs to somebody else – in this case boys. As ridiculous as it sounds, when you see it on paper, that's the story that makes the most sense: Two guys with mustaches – one terrible, the other really thick, but both with great heads of hair – both want these boys. And who doesn't want boys?"