vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.33%
      Achievements Posts

Default Welcome to wdf

[Cameras turn on with a bright flash and slowly reduces to capture a group of men sitting around a board room table, pointing and talking]
      One of the figures notice the camera and motion for the camera man to enter the room.

Chairman– In a firm and deep voice - Welcome to the rebirth of the wrestling desires or as you know of it WDF.. what was the Number #1 wrestling franchise until it was closed for reasons we will not discuss today.
      The people sitting around the table slowly stand and walk behind the chairman all wearing masks looking fairly eary and giving that don’t F**k with us vibe, the lights flicker as the chairman point to the light switch as one of the men walk over and punch the light switch.
      Goon 1 – Your welcome boss I told you to get an electrician this place is falling down
      The chairman just shakes his head in disbelief
      Chairman– You might be asking who all these people standing behind me are.. Don’t be worried just yet you will find out about them shortly l… Right now I’m here to let you know that the WDF is open for business… The belts will be on the line.. yep you heard correctly our Belts will be on the line.. All those “who” think and thought they should hold the belts have been stripped.
      Points to the table displaying the Heavyweight Championship belt and Hardcore Belt.

Chairman – If you want them come and get them.. put your name down below and come our first show belts will be on the line.

The chairman smiles as one of the people behind him lean forward and whisper something in the ear.
      Chairman – Oh right yes I nearly forgot but any returning roster members who find their balls to unhag some boots, tie them up, find some clothes in the bin rejoin us you might even have some fun.
      Chairman gives a chuckle as the others in the background laugh out loud and suddenly stop.

Chairman – Who is ready for the return ?

As the Chairman stands in his suit the group around him slowly walk closer to the camera showing them wearing masks as he motions for the cameras to go away as they fade the door is slammed shut with WDF painted on the door.

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,522,464 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      25 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      38 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      58.06%
      Achievements Posts

The camera brings us to a dark subway station, almost abandoned. Waiting for a train is a tall figure dressed entirely in black. The train pulls up, and three young men dressed in leather, with many tattoos and several large scars, prepare to exit. The camera picks up what may be a pistol on the one who appears to be their leader, and all wear brass knuckles. They are in a hurry, laughing and talking about grabbing a burger. The leader trips over the tall figure's duffel bag, falling hard. When he picks himself up, he is obviously angry. "Hey, watch - ". Suddenly he goes silent, eyes wide with fear. "Excuse me, sorry". All three then take off at a run. The tall figure is alone again, and begins to pick up his bag, when a bolt of blue lightning hits a nearby sign. When the smoke clears, the letters WDF are displayed. The tall stranger gives the sign an evil grin, and whispers " So it begins again ".

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:
      http://ul.to/ref/3078460

|| VIP ||
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      164 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      23.06%

The Camera pans down to a long Corridor. Four Women clad in in black leather offers their services to the chairman as The enforcers of the New Age. Their leader, a former face in the old days gives a nod as another is dragged in by the hair, thrown at the feet of the chairman, whispers in a cruel voice "the first"

Thread Information